We believe in:
1) The full inspiration of the Holy Scriptures; their authority and sufficiency as not only containing, but as being in themselves the Word of God; the reliability of the New Testament in its testimony to the character and authorship of the Old Testament; and the need of the teaching of the Holy Spirit to a true and spiritual understanding of the whole.
2) The unity of the Godhead and the divine co-equality of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; the sovereignty of God in creation, providence, and redemption.
3) The utter depravity of human nature in consequence of the Fall, and the necessity for regeneration.
4) The true and proper Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His real and perfect manhood; the authority of His teaching, and the infallibility of all His utterances; His work of atonement for sinners of mankind by His vicarious suffering and death; His bodily resurrection and His ascension into Heaven; and His present priestly intercession for His people.
5) The justification of the sinner solely by faith, through the atoning merits of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
6) The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in regeneration, conversion and sanctification; also in the ministry and worship.
7) The resurrection of the body; the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, with the eternal blessedness of the righteous and eternal punishment of the wicked.
8) The observance of baptism by immersion of the believer as an ordinance of divine institution, but not as conveying any regenerating grace; and the observance of the Lord’s Supper as a commemoration of our Lord’s death, but not as being a sacrifice for sin, nor involving any change of the substance of the bread and wine.
9) The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in glory.